Ten Minutes a Day is an early childhood literacy program. An initiative of Newcastle Region Library, this successful program promotes the benefits of reading aloud to children under two and provides practical ideas on using stories, rhymes, songs and music to foster early literacy skills.
- Increase visibility Newcastle Region Library childhood literacy programs
- Provide easy access to workshop locations & dates
- Educate parents on importance of childhood literacy and how to get started
- Supply a recommended list of reading books for each age group
- Visually appealing and appropriate to program theme